© 2020 All rights reserved
Made with ❤ by KRFTWRK
Last revised: 3 June 2021
1. The Application may only be used by individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If the User is thirteen (13) years or older but under the age of eighteen (18) years, User should review these Terms with User’s parent or guardian to make sure the User and User’s parent or guardian understand them.
2. These Terms supplement and incorporate (a) the Google, Inc. (“Google”) Terms and Conditions (located at www.google.com/legal) including, without limitation, the Licensed Application End User License Agreement provided therein (“Google Terms”); and other Securter policies (“Securter Policies”). If any of the provisions of the Google Terms and Conditions or the any applicable Securter Policies conflict with these Terms, these Terms will control, solely to the extent such terms apply to the Application.
3. Subject to these Terms, Securter grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to use the Application for personal and/or non-commercial use only on an Android cell phone, (“Device”) owned or controlled by User as permitted by the Usage Rules contained in the Google Terms and in accordance with these Terms (“User License”). Any use of the Application in any other manner, including, without limitation, resale, transfer, modification or distribution of the Application or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays and other content associated with the Application (“Content”) is prohibited. This Agreement and User License also governs any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this Application unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
4. By scanning the website QR code and scanning/tapping card you agree to pay for the goods/services provided by the merchant.
The merchant will not sell, transfer or otherwise make available any user information to third parties. The merchant may use the user’s information for its own product or service marketing purpose, only with express consent of the user that will be obtained in advance. Upon termination of the user’s use of the product/service, the merchant shell delete all user’s information and will seize using this information.
7. The User is solely responsible for maintenance of the confidentiality and security of any User Information transmitted from or stored on a Device for purposes of the Application, including Online Payment, for all transactions and other activities undertaken with any credit Card registered in the User’s name, whether authorized or unauthorized. The User agrees to immediately notify Securter of any unauthorized transactions associated with the Application including Online Payment or any other breach of security. Securter shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the loss or theft of User Information transmitted from or stored on a Device or from unauthorized or fraudulent transactions associated with the Application. The user will not include any credit card details in any communication with Securter’s support team.
8. Use by the User of the Application and any Content and User Information transmitted in connection with the Application is limited to the contemplated functionality. The User agrees that his or her use of the Application and any Content must comply with these Terms and the Securter Policies. In no event may the Application be used in a manner that (a) harasses, abuses, stalks, threatens, defames or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights); (b) is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive; (c) uses technology or other means to access the Application, Securter Website or Content that is not authorized by Securter; (d) use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” to access the Application, Securter Website or Content; (e) attempts to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (f) attempts to gain unauthorized access to Securter computer network or user accounts; (g) encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability; (h) violates these Terms; (i) attempts to damage, disable, overburden, or impair Securter servers or networks; or (j) fails to comply with applicable third party terms (collectively “Acceptable Use”). Securter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate any User License, terminate any User’s participation in Online Payment, remove Content or assert legal action with respect to Content or use of the Application, including Online Payment, that Securter reasonably believes is or might be in violation of these terms of Acceptable Use or Securter Policies including the credit Card Terms and Conditions, but Securter failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these Terms.
9. At Securter request, the User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Securter and its parent and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from any and all claims, suits, damages, costs, lawsuits, fines, penalties, liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) that arise from the User’s use or misuse of the Application (including Online Payment), violation of these Terms or violation of any rights of a third party. Securter reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defenses. In the event of any third party claim that the Application or User’s possession and use of the Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property right, Securter, not Google, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
10. Securter IS PROVIDING THE APPLICATION TO THE USER “AS IS” AND THE USER IS USING THE APPLICATION AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, Securter DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT THE APPLICATION IS MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, RELIABLE, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, NON-INFRINGING OR FREE OF DEFECTS OR ERRORS OR ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, OR THAT THE USE OF THE APPLICATION BY THE USER IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS APPLICABLE TO THE USER OR THAT USER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING AS PART OF ONLINE PAYMENT) WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY, ACCURATELY OR SECURELY TRANSMITTED.
11. In the event of any failure of the Application to conform to any applicable warranty, User may notify Google, and, if applicable, Google will refund the purchase price (if any) for the Application to the User and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Securter sole responsibility.
12. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Securter AND ITS PARENT AND OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES (A) BE LIABLE TO THE USER WITH RESPECT TO USE OF THE APPLICATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PARTICIPATION IN ONLINE PAYMENT; AND (B) BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS, LOSS, THEFT OR CORRUPTION OF USER INFORMATION, THE INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. THE USER’S SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR TO CEASE PARTICIPATION IN ONLINE PAYMENT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT (BUT SUBJECT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW) SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Securter AND ITS PARENT OR OTHER AFFILIATED COMPANIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION THE USER PAYS, IF ANY, TO Securter FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE APPLICATION DURING THE SIX MONTHS PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. SECURTER IS NOT LIABLE FOR STOLEN CARD, STOLEN PHONE, HACKER ATTACK AND ANY OTHER DAMAGE THAT MAY BE CAUSED TO THE MERCHANT AND/OR ITS CUSTOMERS.
13. Securter, the Securter logo, and other Securter trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Application are trademarks or registered trademarks of Securter Corporation (collectively “Securter Marks”). Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Application are the trademarks of their respective owners (collectively “Third Party Marks”). The Securter Marks and Third Party Marks may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Securter or the applicable trademark holder. The Application and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information only as authorized by Securter or the owner of the Content.
14. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without regard to conflict of laws rules. The User irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Toronto, Ontario for purposes of any legal action arising out of or related to the use of the Application or these Terms.
15. Google, and Google’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms. Upon User’s acceptance of these Terms, Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against User as a third party beneficiary thereof.
16. Securter reserves the right to change or modify these Terms or any other Securter policies related to use of the Application at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the Securter Website. Continued use of the Application following the posting of these changes or modifications will constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications.
17. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Application should be directed to:
Securter Systems Inc.: firstname.lastname@example.org